Styled by Lady Grey:
Handmade Bridesmaid Gifts
At Home Spa Essentials
Often times, handmade gifts are some of the most thoughtful ones you’ll ever give and receive. There’s something about putting a little time and creativity into a present that makes it that much more meaningful. I recently revamped my own bathroom and used some empty Lorina bottles I had lying around for bath salts and bubbles. They turned out so cute, that I’ve now given them as gifts on a few occasions. I thought I’d share the idea with you, along with a how-to, which you can find below!
Styling and Photography by Summer Watkins.
These little guys are SO easy to make. Here’s how to create your own:
1. Purchase as many Lorina bottles as you’ll be needing. I always find them at BevMo.
2. Enjoy your lemonade!!! If you’re hosting a shower, now is the perfect time to stock up on these little guys and use them at the event. At least you won’t be wasting delish sparkling lemonade!
3. Soak your bottles in water for 20 minutes or so–just long enough for the labels to slip right off! Give them a good wash and rinse!
4. Fill with your choice of milk bath, epsom salts, and/or bubble bath. (Many discount stores often times carry bulk quantities of bubble bath, so you can fill more than one bottle with a pretty minimal purchase!)
5. Add your choice of ribbon to the neck. (MJ Trim has our yellow and white grosgrain version available online). I always use lone earrings as my pin.
6. Affix your label! If you like my Milk and Honey design, you can download print-at-home labels here. I use a 3″ diameter Marvy Uchida circle craft punch to cut these out perfectly. They’re usually available at Michael’s or you can buy one online here.