Amazing Floral Structures
a floral roundup
Happy Friday! Today we’re bringing you some major, environmental floral design—think arbors, chuppas, wreaths, and floating, floral explosions (yes!). We absolutely love the way floral structures can take an event to the next level; like turning a basic warehouse into a magical garden or establishing an intimate ceremony setting within a vast, mountainous landscape. We’ve rounded up ten of our all-time favorites so get ready to be inspired. TGIFlowers!!
1. A giant wreath dripping with florals and greens is always a perfect intro to an elegant, outdoor celebration.
2) This full-blown floral wall is what GLW dreams are made of and makes for a striking ceremony backdrop.
3) Floral arbors are all the rage right now, and for good reason—they are GORGEOUS! We’ve featured some serious beauties (like this one) and it’s hard to narrow down to one favorite so we’ve included five of them in our round-up:
Asymmetry rules in this coral beauty.
We love the pastel floral explosion on this spectacular arch.
Giant, graphic palms are SO cool for a tropical wedding.
Small flowering blooms add give this full arch an amazing textural look. We love how perfect the unexpected color combo is for an incredible Tuscan wedding.
5) Make a statement in your tent with a suspended floral and candle chandelier. Wow!
6) This hanging box installation is basically A Midsummer Night’s Dream brought to life in a warehouse.
7) Why not create a foliage ceiling?!
8 ) Super-bright + Super-bold is always a show stopper as seen here.
9) How about this fabulously fruity chupppa! It’s so graphic and so cool.
10) Last but not least, we’re still crazy about this paper, floral arch from Mai and Aaron’s punchy graphic wedding. Why not paper?!
1.Wreath: Photography: CASSIE LOREE PHOTOGRAPHY // Florals and Styling: BLOOMING HOUSE COLLECTIVE 2.Floral Wall: Photography: MILOU + OLIN // Coordinator: Yelena Johnson of THE STYLISH SOIREE // Florist: Linnea of ASIEL DESIGN 3.Arbors: a) Wedding Planning and Design: CCL WEDDINGS & EVENTS // Photography: BRANDON KIDD PHOTO b) photographer: ALP & ISLE // Styling, Florals, Rentals: SUPPOSEY CO. c) Photographer: KATE HOLSTEIN // Planner: CALLUNA EVENTS // Florist: LALE FLORALS d)Photography: JILLIAN MITCHELL // Floral Design: FRANCISCO SALAZAR e) Wedding Planner: SPOSIAMOVI // Photography: STEFANO SANTUCCI STUDIO // Flower Design: LA ROSA CANINA 4) 5)Photographer: ELI TURNER // Event Planner: Kaitlin Przezdziecki, CHERRY BLOSSOM EVENTS //Florist: AMARYLLIS FLORAL & EVENT DESIGN6)Photography: PHIL SANDERS // Planner & Designer: CHANCEY CHARM // Florals: Lindsay Coletta 7) Florist: BLOSSOM AND BRANCH // Photography: TRENT BAILEY PHOTOGRAPHY 8)Photography: KATELYN JAMES PHOTOGRAPHY // Floral Designer: ANTHOMANIC 9)Photography: MICHAEL RADFORD // Event Design/Florals: ARTISAN EVENTS /10)Photography: KIMBERLY CHAU PHOTOGRAPHY // Event Planner: POMP & CIRCUMSTANCE // Paper Floral Artistry by BALUSHKA