I wanted to start the day off with a very exciting announcement. Grey Likes has welcomed a new regular contributor to our team: Megan from MaeMae Paperie. Megan consistently blows me away with her creative, modern, edgy, and unexpected ideas. Her inspiration boards are always show stoppers and I really can’t get enough of her rad ideas. First up is an inspiration board for her upcoming line: Artemis-Goddess of the Hunt. Each of Megan’s lines have their own unique character with boat loads of personality built in.
Later this week, we’ll be debuting some exciting inspiration for a Riviera Maya photo shoot that’s in the works. Get excited! Good things in store!
This is my favorite collection theme thus far: the goddess Artemis (or Diana for you lovers of Latin – that would be me). She reigns over the forest, moon, and hunting and is the perfect mix between masculine + feminine.
1. This image is so haunting and magical. Brilliant Rodarte. does it again.
2 / 5 / 8. New illustrations / type combination for this collection.
3. Gorgeous vintage book cover.
4. Forest royalty. Get your own here.
6. Goddess of the moon.
7. Modern day Artemis / Diana. Pretty much all of J. Mendel’s spring collection is.
9. Get ready for MaeMae wax seals. That’s so Roman. SORRY. DON’T KNOW THE IMAGE’S SOURCE.
10. I need about 20 spools. And they aren’t even selling them anymore. boo.
11. Major love for this logo.