If you haven’t already checked out part one of our feature about “How to Style Your Getting Ready Photos” you absolutely must. This afternoon, we’re onto part two, a little bonus round, if you will, thanks to Ashley Lindzon Events and Brietakespictures of Mango Studios.
1. Shoes!!! It’s unlikely you’re willing to confess how many shopping hours and dollars you spent on those shoes. So make sure your photographer nabs the perfect shot!
2. Never in your life will it ever again make sense to wear a veil, so be sure to include this beautiful once-in-a-lifetime accessory in your images. It’s always so beautiful to pair with your lingerie!
See we told you! Just like these images, part one featured love letters and desserts…two of our favorite “Getting Ready” details!
3. Include a few classy lingerie shots that you wouldn’t be embarrassed to show grandma!
4. The half dressed shot is always so classic and downright lovely.
5. Flowers, flowers, more flowers. Le sigh.
Styling and Coordination: Ashley Lindzon Events // Photographer: Brietakespictures of Mango Studios // Florist: Blush and Bloom // Lingerie: Fortnight // Wedding Dress and Lace Kimono: Lowon Pope // Venue and Catering: The Drake Hotel // Hair and Make-up: Ashley Readings Hair and Make-up // Sweets: Nadia & Co. // Rentals: Happily Ever After Events // Model: Blythe Stark